Introducing the latest evolution in the POWERSKIN Carbon Air racing line – the Carbon Air². Our POWERSKIN Carbon Air racing technology has been a leading choice of World and Olympic champions worldwide. We took this foundation and elevated the suit’s capabilities even higher above the competition – extending a culture of constant improvement.Constructed from one piece of fabric, the Carbon Air² provides lighter weight, more hydrodynamic – lower drag features than its predecessor, Carbon Air. The one-piece construction provides Air² with a higher level of comfort, improved freedom of movement and improved level of compression making the suit feel even more like a second skin. These features make the NEW Carbon Air² a race-day choice amongst top athletes worldwide.
- 3 panel compression lining provides reduced pressure on the hips – improving flexibility around the hip flexors.
- One piece construction – improved fit, lighter weight and higher hydrodynamics reducing drag and taking on less water.
• Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 3 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression)
Composition: 65% Polyamide 34% Elastane 1% Carbon FiberTech Info